Services – Salerno Medical Associates
The mission of Salerno Medical Associates is to provide the highest quality healthcare to the urban communities of northern New Jersey through proactive healthcare and disease management. Salerno Medical Associates uses the latest and most advanced equipment for best results and patient comfort during doctor visits.
Salerno Medical Associates has evolved as the needs of the community have evolved. As a result, we have built a traditional primary care practice and expanded its scope and field of services to include:
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Cardiac Heart Health Services
- Vascular (vein and peripheral artery disease diagnosis and treatment)
- Leg/Skin Rejuvenation
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Vein Treatment with Cutera Laser
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Pain Management
- Gastroenterology/Hepatology (Hepatitis C diagnosis and treatment)
- Travel Medicine
- Diabetic Health Education
- Small Class Room Appointments
- Medicare enrollment plan counseling
- CDL licensing physicals and evaluations
- Civil surgeon immigration medicine
All aforementioned centers, protocols, programs, and labs run 6 days a week, including Saturday, with hours as early at 7:30 a.m. and as late as 7:30 p.m. to better serve the needs of the community.
Salerno Medical Associates’ Mission:
Our expanded services are part of Salerno Medical Associates’ mission to service the growing and changing needs of the community.
When Dr. Alexander G Salerno’s parents launched the practice, the healthcare needs of the community were very different from what they are today. Dr. Alexander G Salerno made it his mission to bring the practice into the 21st century, redefining and evolving Salerno Medical Associates into a full-service provider to care for the whole person. As such, Salerno Medical Associates provides a team approach to patient care, coordinating and integrating each patient’s care with other services, specialists, and facilities. Dr. Alexander G Salerno calls it “a concierge approach to healthcare, minus the price tag.”